2008年10月7日火曜日

My favorite movies

Movies

Today, I would like to introduce you my favorite movie. The titles of the movie is “SPY KIDS”. What do you imagine when you hear spy-kids? At first, I explain about movies content easily.

Cortez’s family is a main character of the movie. Gregorio is a father, Ingrid is a mother, Carmen is a old sister, Juni is a young brother. At first sight, the family is general one. But in fact, parents were first-rate SPY! They start to work together after a long separation, but they were caught by enemy. Carmen and Juni go to rescue their parents.

In this story, Carmen and Juni flourish very much though they are kids. They couldn’t handle their weapons and didn’t do well. In addition to this, they don’t have good relationship, either. But finally, they grow up and have good relationship, and they can success to rescue their parents! That process which they become great spy makes me excited!

Alexa Vega play Carmen and Daryl Sabara play Juni. Thanks to their great play, I can enjoy the story more.

There are two more series, “
SPY KIDS 2: The Island of Lost Dreams”, “SPY KIDS3-D Game Over”. All series are very interesting to watch. I especially recommend you to watching the first one “SPY KIDS”. I think man and woman of all ages can enjoy watching!

3 件のコメント:

Hil-y さんのコメント...

I have watched this movie once. I think this movie is very interesting and exiting. I want to watch this again.

†゜*:mifo:*゜† さんのコメント...

I watched “SPY KIDS” before. However I forgot that story and your blog make me remember the story. It is interesting movie. I want to watch again.

Rickey さんのコメント...

I have never seen the movie.
It sounds interesting★!