2009年1月20日火曜日

Ranking of other classes

Today, I choose 3 best blogs of other classes.

No.1 moomin-walley's blog
I choose this blog as my No.1 blog of other classes. The reason why I like this blog is this blog has very colorful decorations. It is fun to see this blog. And the article "Festtival" has a good imformation, too. I think you can enjoy to see this blog, so check it out soon!

No.2 Maichi-blog
I like this blog because this blog has a lot of good pictures on it. They are cute and I think this has a good articles, too! Check this blog and have fun to see her imformation.

No.3 pinkpanther's blog
I like this blog because it has so many good pictures on it that I can enjoy to see. This blog is easy to see. Decorations are unique and fun. I recommend you to see this bleg.

2 件のコメント:

Rie さんのコメント...

Hello! I'm Risa.

Your blog is very cool and easy to read.
I want to make my blog like youes.

Please visit my blog.

http://dis-m10y9-tiny.blogspot.com

†゜*:mifo:*゜† さんのコメント...

Hello, Risa♪
I'm Mifo(´Å`●)

Your blog is very cute and interesting★
Your blog has really interesting imfomation.

Please visit mine…
http://my-story2smiley.blogspot.com/

【See・ω・You】